Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. -Isaiah 43:5

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
-An Ancient Chinese Belief

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

After a Nap......................


Emma just woke up from a nap and wasn't quite awake yet


I'm waking up now and Mama put my hair pretty in.


OK I'm awake now


Ummm........ I would like this photo session to end. I would like outta the cage, I mean crib. And a nice snack would be nice..................please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jennifer it was fun to see you and Emma at story hour on Thursday. It looks like Emma is very well adapted. She definitely loves you and Eric!